thesartorialistVia Torino, Milano Often when I run into someone I know on the street I like to watch them for a few minutes before I say “Hi” to see if I can catch them in a natural unguarded moment.
It’s in those moments that you can sometimes understand their reality better than they do.
- likehercoffeethis stupid you never going to understand their lived reality more than they do du
- marthiollisPerfeito registro! Parabéns!
- __kayy_yy@thereneissancewoman what do you think about this photo ?
- thereneissancewomanI love it and his idea of observing someone he knows before greeting. its well composed with her profile, she looks so confident & unique and the other woman looks so bothered. Why do you ask? @__kayy_yy
- __kayy_yyI just wanted to know what you thought about it @thereneissancewoman
- thereneissancewoman@__kayy_yy cool. cant wait to see your projects this summer
- talita__carvalho_@lutoledofotografia olha essa
- lutoledofotografiaKkkk.... Muiiito legal!!!! @talitasilverberg
- olaitanf@execwalls look at the older lady... Wonder what her cerebral process was at this moment... Lol. Wonder if it would change if she knew it'd be "captured" #fiftycentElevatorMoment ;)
- execwalls@olaitanf smh..... 😆
- francisque_sThanks, I'm not feeling creepy anymore.. 😏
- lifewithraineHaha exactly what I thought @olaitanf
- king_teej❤️ @lifewithraine
- lifewithraine😏 @king_teej
- olaitanf@lifewithraine word lol
- chiara_huntspearSo cinematographic ✨
Log in to like or comment.