maggiemasonI should probably discourage this, but I'd like him to date the kind of person who finds it charming.
- rojopeloMy daughter walks while reading.
- susanLove this.
- hungrybrunoI used to do that! I have distinct memories of getting yelled at by middle school teachers for reading while walking through the halls.
- heynataliejeansomehow it's cute when it's a book but not when it's a phone. no justice in this world.
- foofooshnickensSo much better than a kid with a cell phone.
- jaredsHe's gonna love his iphone
- sayyesblogHe's so grown up 😮
- canadagoodWere you taking selfies while walking!?
- maggiemason@canadagood I can no longer point the camera directly at him or he stops what he's doing. This was me being sneaky.
- allie_sourisI used to do that. As long as he remembers to check for traffic, he'll be fine. ;)
- petithibouxI do this all the time as a grown up. It's amazing but people get out of your way if you're walk-reading.
- alycebhHow did he get to be 12 yrs old?
- crystaleI used to do that at his age too:)
- lindserannieAw, but what if it had the opposite effect: http://tragedyseries.tumblr.com/post/14990051210
- marlenemingoMy daughter would do that, we nick named her Belle. She's 26 now but being an avid reader has helped her all thru school, college, and now medical school.
- lolaroamingI did the same thing as a kid. Totally helped me stay on top of reading assignments later in life!
- amandadylinaThat's what alllll the cool people do.
- kobannonmy daughter does this, too. (also a 1st grader in sf. perhaps they'll bump into each other on the street, or in the library someday.)
Log in to like or comment.