girleatworldTakoyaki at a small まつり/festival in #Ueno #Asakusa area. Takoyaki is a common snack sold at such festival in #japan. It's a ball of batter filled with diced octopus, ginger and green onion, served with takoyaki sauce, a bit of mayonnaise, and topped with aonori (seaweed shavings) and bonito (shavings of dried fish). It's then cooked in a special takoyaki pan to give its round shape. Delish!
- color_iris18@bbirttanyyy @_bellalala__
- curiouspretzelthe best!
- vd.kr🎌🐙 👏😊
- nurturewithali@thisbatteredsuitcase I came across this account and thought of US! I can't imagine why?! Xx
- thisbatteredsuitcase@ali_nurturemassage Aww! Let's go back together! 🐙
- thegreatnene@tiziradtke ca aussi! 🎌
- jchewbacca@sonniepie dayam...
- sonniepie@jchewbacca yummmm you're gonna love it
- christineangela@rach824 my fave
- blackgrandfatherGood luck with @shortyawards
Log in to like or comment.