fyxoWhen I worked in London as a bicycle delivery person I met Pretty Boy. Even if you didn't know him you knew of him by his grace and style on two wheels. One of the first brakeless riders I knew and was doing skids and backward circles before the Internet was invented. I sold him the bullhorn bars on his Veto when I worked at Evans Cycles and we both lost our alleycat virginity at the same event. If there was a #fixiefamous podium he'd be on it. Has been making great cycling products for years under the name of @skingrowsback.
- skingrowsbackWow, old photo. I remember this.
- tmkoo1@skingrowsback I sent you an email ages ago about getting a track bag like you made for @fyxo to keep all of my cogs, etc. Andy sent me his to check out and it's what I'm after! I'm still keen! Let me know what I've gotta do!
- skingrowsback@tmkoo1 hey man, go to skingrowsback.bigcartel.com and scroll to the bottom. I think I have a couple of black ones already made.
- tmkoo1@skingrowsback done :-)
- keeffaceYo @skingrowsback how's tricks and Kat and the kids X
- skingrowsback@keefface hello mate, we're all good. Having a late night playing lego, it's school holidays. How's you?
- skingrowsback@ramamongsheep always ran them, Krishna's in London were awesome.
Log in to like or comment.