forrestshearer"A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles" Thanks @joshdirksen and everyone that came along for the ride! Slow is fast snow bike tour. #earnyourturns
- crossroadstudiosWishing I had this on Mt Whitney yesterday. Gate is closed down by Lone Pine camp ground so it was almost 4 miles of steep pavement before we even hit the actual trail. My legs were hamburger on the way down.
- chasewinterCool concept
- paisleystoutAwesome friends!! 👏
- nachofmoranMira q ruedacas @supergrobe
- supergrobeSi tienes 2700€ euros la venden @nachofmoran
- nachofmoranPor ese dinero bilyalova te trae una un poco peor @supergrobe
- andrifagliaIncredible !!!!! @pecoccino Fantastic !!!!
- jonasboliHow did this work out? Considering getting a fatbike for winter approaches on PNW forest roads, but not sure if it'd be faster than skinning. Thoughts?
- rambo_rigs@jnewcomb_15 @j_laytion @kennethmiller0404
Log in to like or comment.