thesartorialistAfter spending about eight days in Peru last week, I was pleasantly surprised by how unique the dress style was by region and , sometimes, by village.
In this small village, on the road from Urubamba to Cusco, each lady dressed in wonderfully dramatic color combinations. This woman’s neon orange sweater and leaf green cardigan under another fuzzy yellow outer-cardigan, all worn over a sober slate blue pleated skirt was just one of the delights of a lunch time stopover. Notice the equally wonderful hot pink, red and black combination on the woman in the background.
- anapauladfNão custa sonhar @jefsilva80 !!! 😍❤💭
- giovannapazosegas@erikaherguedas olhe as fotos do Sartorialist no Peru, a sua está maravilhosa 😘
- jerobeukOhh Perú !
- carinajulianaIf you love Peru, you need to stop in Guaremala next time. Also has best textiles in the world. In Guatemala each small town has their own uniform, in the same color. Everything hand made.
- masopalomaMe encanta la vida de sus colores;)) @ thesartorialist
- indradel__Ahhhh que hermosa foto!👌
- lonelygolfcart@wtfitsvee @like_himay @awesomemarie mmmkay...
- culturalmixology❤️ the colors and textures
- syllvixI love my country
- carlos__sernaPERU <3
- danicatancic@lidijajovanovicshoes 😊
- lidijajovanovic.lj@danicatancic 😊😊😊
- valinfanter@carmenbw aqui esta
Log in to like or comment.