teavanateaIced tea + Sunshine. #TEAGIF #repost via @misfitlibrarian
- scheriece@teavanatea Kinda disappointed in y'all. Got hooked on Teavana when visited Atlanta and since I've been back in Mississippi I've ordered from you by mail. Not impressed with your service.
- snowystars@teavanatea I wish there was a Teavana store closer to me ... The closest one is 45 minutes away! I am in love with your matcha tea 💚🍵
- misfitlibrarian@lemondrop_honeybee Yeah they sell drinks. You can walk in and get iced or hot tea. 😃
- teavanatea@lemondrop_honeybee Our tea lovers are correct! We sell beverages at our stores, too. Cheers!
- batstylistI agree mail order from online stinks..... Very disappointed!!!
- denisegutierrez_@_nabilaaaa let's get this today
- officially_hooked@bcbatgirl @scheriece agreed!!! Still no response from my online order issue despite contacting them 4 separate times since January for an extremely easy and reasonable fix on their part. Looks like I'm reluctantly taking my business elsewhere. Good tea...but this lack of customer service combined with their excessive high-pressure sales tactics in-store are completely unacceptable.
- teavanateaHi @officially_hooked: We're sorry to hear of your recent experience. For further assistance, please call 1-877-TEAVANA or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- scheriece@officially_hooked @teavanatea Still waiting for my order as well...Horrible customer service...I'm shocked that #Oprah has anything to do with this company...When or if my order arrives I'm done!!! I'll spend my money elsewhere!!! Somebody tell @Oprah not a good move to do business with this company!!!!
- staciekentLove you guys ☺️
- theremnantya@guttie2010 @avillarrealjr @mark_avila@bernie_without_the_eee
- its_nurse_ireeenie@djtaktix @mikelo310 I think I'm going to drink this for tonight instead of shots lol
- mikelo310@its_nurse_ireeenie yeah right!!! @djtaktix
- qoekcLove teavana tea. Whether I'm in the store or order from the site I've always gotten great service and great tea.
- officially_hooked@teavanatea nope...thanks for the generic response, but I will not be contacting you anymore. I already contacted you 4 times, the first time in which you responded that you would fix it and STILL waiting. Ridiculous and I'm done. Goodbye teavana and hello @davidstea!!
- scheriece@qoekc did your order take 2 weeks to arrive?
- shishireeBeen waiting for a confirmation of shipment since last month. $55.38 has been charged to my card yet no notification and no response to my emails..and the tollfree number doesn't even work. Awesome.
- ericamacarthurI'm obsessed w pineapple blueberry
Log in to like or comment.