kenntwofourBack out in the woods today! We hiked Eagle Creek Trail out and back 8 miles. This may end up being my favorite hike. Thanks to @jimhesketh for the heads up on this hike. We want to go back next week and do the full 12 mile hike to Tunnel Falls and Twister Falls and back. #jeanetteandtwofourhikes
- stangeeeeeeI'm going Friday in the afternoon and gonna stay the night about 8 miles in. There are some cool camp sites passed tunnel falls.
- kitteekakeLove eagle creek. My fave.
- purrfectpineapplesDo you know which day you guys want to go? 😁
- kenntwofour@prfctpineapples not sure yet. Not the weekend.
- kenntwofour@prfctpineapples do you have a car?
- purrfectpineapplesI do not. Would need to carpool but I can bike to your hood.
- kenntwofourWe also do not have a car! HA!
- purrfectpineapplesHaha 🙈
- stangeeeeeeI drive
- jeanettezeis@kitteekake do you take vee? I was so nervous for the dogs and kids!
- kenntwofour@jimhesketh I'm not ready for an overnight stay. I might practice in my backyard for a bit first.
- kitteekakeYea @notionsick and I have brought the dogs a few times. But we only go in about 2 miles then turn around. Vee is really good there, but I won't go if it's real wet.
- kitteekakeWe've also camped there. I love that place.
- kitteekake⬆️⬆️⬆️ @jeanettezeis
- jeanettezeis@kitteekake yes, it was really beautiful. Probably has #1 ranking with me right now. We aren't campers (yet) but that would be a great place for us to start, I think.
Log in to like or comment.