fyxoI was searching for a photo in te archive and found this from Scooter's 'Cannonball Run'. Sadly Scoot was struck down the first night with food poisoning and a motley crew on fixies and single speeds made their way from Sydney to Melburn via the coast over 6 days. This was taken on the final day at the BP servo as we sought refuge from a downpour and Safa (pictured) fixed a slow leak. I think he said don't take a photo from memory. This boy can ride. He and @lenniedelfuturo were the only two riding brakeless. How the hell they survived the Magic Mountain descent into Merimbula and made the left turn at the bottom astounds me to this day. Chapeau you crazy bugger!
- dk705Get around @tig_mx
- tgnowakjrYou guys are cool
- vonmunzThe Twins!!! They not only ride hard, they party TWICE as hard. Those two are golden.
- fyxoNot even Charlie Sheen parties harder. @vonmunz
- vonmunz@fyxo Charlie Sheen is a child in comparison. Hell, they go all night and then deliver the goods all day! Men, I tell ya.
- cycleexifThat was the raddest time of my life.
Log in to like or comment.