melimelr#Manimonday Reverse glitter gradient today! I just love this look always!😍I used China Glaze 'Diva Bride' such a perfect sheer pink. For the glitter I used Sinful Colors 'Queen of Beauty' and Essie 'Set in Stones' 💎
- polishmecrazieNothing really beats a good glittle gradient. Quick, easy & stunning!
- demolitiondiamondYou're killing me!!! 😍🙌
- melimelr@nananailpolish @_nailpolish_love_ @serenat812 Thanks ladies! 😊
- melimelr@becky_run I used three for this look
- melimelr@polishmecrazie yes, so true! My favorite technique! :)
- melimelr@demolitiondiamond aww thanks Daniela so sweet! 😘
- alexiamadaSo elegant!
- melimelr@alexiamada Thanks! 😊
- melimelr@rickalfa12 hahah! Hard work pays off?
- jesspolishedDo you sponge the glitter on?
- melimelr@jesspolished no, I wipe the brush leaving only a little glitter on it and me the first stroke brush it from my cuticle to the middle of my nail.. Then dab more glitter toward my cuticle. :)
- jesspolishedI tried a reverse and it was a hot mess, LOL....I'll try this next time though! Thanks!
- tatouxantoine@missystaceey ques que tu en pense
- missystaceeyLe bleu etait plus beau jtrouve @tatouxantoine
- tatouxantoineOk mtn vas like ma pick @missystaceey
Log in to like or comment.