baremineralsCome visit us @Sephora Las Vegas Venetian and tell us what you'd give up for perfect skin.
- raquel_c_ferreiraI've decided to get a powder foundation by @bareminerals but I'm not sure which tone and I don't have a counter in my island to try it out. I'm medium, olive undertone and I get tanned very easily. I need help please...
- foreveryours1a@streetvonstyle Medium beige (N20) I have skin similar to yours and this colour is perfect. Don't get the pressed powder formula ... It's garbage. Still to their original formula :)
- raquel_c_ferreira@foreveryours1a thank you very much for the advice, much appreciated! Btw is it good for combination/oily skin? I mean, prolonged matte finish?
- marissa_smith12We need this @morgansheaprice @tanyafairris
- tanyafairris@streetvonstyle I work for Bareminerals and an olive complexion needs a warm undertone foundation- not neutral. Closer to golden medium in the original formula. The Ready foundation IS awesome as it offers UVA/UVB braid spectrum 20 SPF while maintaining a 12 hour wear. And the finish is "natural". Not luminous like the original, And not flat like the matte. The colors vary over formula, tho. So matching can be tricky. Please ask if you have any more questions!!!
- raquel_c_ferreira@tanyafairris thank you very much for your feedback, I wasn't aware of the different finishing between them. One of my concerns is to get too oily (my skin is combination type but I live is a super moisty and warm place for most of the time).
- tanyafairris@streetvonstyle then you would probably love matte!! Where do you live?? Based on your pics, and how you have described your skin tone, sounds like you would wear "light matte" now and "golden tan matte" when your darker. Good luck!!
- raquel_c_ferreira@tanyafairris I live in a semi-tropical weather island called Madeira Island (Portugal - Europe). Your advice is precious and I thank you so much, helped me a lot! ♥
- maradxbI've been using bareminerals for years and love the foundations but suddenly the medium n20 when I apply it looks greyish and I don't know why it's suddenly looking different
- serendipityace@tanyafairris Couldn't help but notice that you gave some great help to someone else and that you work for Bare Minerals. I wear the Ready Foundation in fairly light and I love it, but it doesn't take long for it wear away from around my nose and then it looks blotchy (which doesn't look attractive at all). I use primer, a setting spray, and then finish with mineral veil. What else could I do?
- bri0039So excited that I just got bare skin :) It is amazing. I already love it. #bareminerals
- raquel_c_ferreira@tanyafairris once again thank you for the advice, I just ordered the golden tan matte since summer is almost here :) @bareminerals should definitely give you a promotion! **
- zahraa_beautydustWen is it launching in uk ive asked this many times now
- lulu88laxI've been waiting for this for sooo long!! @emilyyyy_23 a foundation! Can't wait!!
- xximperfectionizbeautyxx@jezbarbie look at the brush ooooh lol xxx
- jen_beautyb@x_xdeedeex_x I know babe looks nice x
Log in to like or comment.