traveloregonThe Cornucopia Lodge - a beautiful destination located above the town of Halfway. Although winter time isn't the most popular for this spot, it is a great place to spend time in the summer, with lots of activities to do. It's also located next to the old ghost town of Cornucopia - you can still see many of the old buildings & houses! It's really cool seeing what was left behind... @cornucopialodge #cornucopialodge #traveloregon
- being_danger_sneddonMy grandma was born in Cornucopia! The pine valley and Cornucopia are fantastic! Schneider Meadows in the summer is beautiful @traveloregon
- basecampbaker_comBeautiful destination year round #thewallowas #easternoregon
- ibruer@jesserowelljr let's go!!!!!
- oregongirl67The mountains there are beautiful in winter. It's one of my favorite places to snowmobile.
- oregongirl67In fact, my photo is from riding near Fish Lake in February.
Log in to like or comment.