themastersThe last official photo of the Eisenhower Tree, taken during a January snow storm.
- nadadetontaSuch a stark contrast to the vibrant green of Spring.
- mrinstamitriBeautiful but sad
- dukesinthepnwShow this to the hubby @lklarhannan Please and thank you
- dustincarterSo sad.
- lng4golfEvolution. Be glad you were able to experience those moments and enjoy everything you see
- danielletuckerYes, beautiful and sad and gone but not forgotten.
- iplaythetubaIdea: make tee markers little Eisenhower Trees. Or, if tree remains still accessible, use tree to make current markers.
- therealbriankimPresident Eisenhower is rolling over in his grave.
- eagle_evan@mooseyone the storm was in January
- mooseyoneI said the tree was "removed" in February @eagle_evan
Log in to like or comment.