fitseedOh heyyy! I was craving soft + tropical so I made a Coconut Pineapple Crumble Cake. So Sooo good guys you should totally try it out, believe me you will not regret it! And I adapted the recipe so my Vegan friends could enjoy it too!!! Here is what you will need ⏩Coconut Pineapple Crumble Cake/ Vegan Option⏩ ✏️ 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder. Vegan: Almond Flour ✏️2 tbsp coconut flour ✏️ 1 tbsp Honey. Vegan: Agave ✏️1/4 tsp baking powder ✏️2 egg whites. Vegan: Egg Replacement or Soaked Chia Seeds ✏️1/8 cup chopped pineapple ✏️1/8 cup chopped coconut ✏️1/4 of a medium sized Banana cut in slices ✏️ 1/2 tsp cinnamon ✏️1/2 tsp vanilla extract ⏩Instructions⏩ 📝Preheat oven at 350. Mix all ingredients: protein powder, coconut flour, honey, baking powder, eggs, pineapple, coconut, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Mix well and put your mixture into a mini pie tin mold spayed with pam or coconut oil. Then put your cut bananas as in the picture and finish with nuts of preference in the middle. For Vegans make the according replacements. Cook for 30 minutes and this baby will be ready to devour. This recipe yields 1 serving. Peace Out ✌️😎 En los Comentarios la receta en Español 👇👇👇#neuroticmommy
- luisillomDemasiado bueno
- copwif2looks awesome!!
- melissahyogaThis is amazing
- maya.m.jonesWow 😍
- itsmzleeUmmm.... yes!!!!! @the1shalise
- the1shaliseYummy! When u making it for us @itsmzlee lol
- acoutu@livvvvvo I die for this one
- livvvvvo@driec we need to have a baking party🎉🎉
- acoutu@livvvvvo when I'm done exams! Yes
- dantongdoudouSo darn good!
- osiriscamargoEste se ve My lord! @nowginalee
- alexolmosqFlaca!! Haces birthday cakes?
- fitseedHello @alexolmos19 si hago dulces de Bday! Pasame tu mail y te mando la info de las opciones que tenemos 💪🌱🙏
Log in to like or comment.