meetakwolffSpicy Indian style scrambled eggs with caramelised onions in cumin and turmeric, peas, tomatoes and coriander leaves. Served with a papaya orange chutney and a hot masala tea. #cookingfor1
A short while ago @ashafsk posted an image and mentioned that she often forgets to cook for herself. That stuck with me as I love cooking for myself. It's a different kind of cooking ... almost like therapy. I got talking with Asha and we decided to start a #cookingfor1 series as we are sure there are many out there on the run with busy schedules forgetting to feed themselves. We hope you will join us and share your #cookingfor1 images and be inspired by others who join. Invite, tag and share with your friends and followers. xo Meeta.
- meetakwolffI would like to tag @cooksister @cookrepublic @sarkababicka @mykugelhopf @mycustardpie to join @ashafsk and me and share your #cookingfor1 ideas. Go ahead and tag others once you have posted. xo
- meetakwolff#instagram #inthekitchen #instadaily #instamood #instafood #foodphotography #Food #foodculture #foodphoto #foodphotooftheday #picoftheday #pleasure #Photography #photooftheday #eggs #vscocam
- meetakwolffAlso tagging @confituredevivre and @simoneskitchen
- ciudadanabgreat idea! 👍
- meetakwolff@anitarivers hope you will join us and share your #cookingfor1 ideas!
- ciudadanababsolutely!! I normally cook for 2 now, but for many many years I cooked just for myself and loved it! I still do, so I always try to sneak at least once a week a solo meal :)
- kulsumkunwaTotally doing this
- meetakwolff@anitarivers too cool. Am really excited about this! I cook for my family of three but as my boy gets older he us often out snd about so on those days I look forward to meals for me. @journeykitchen you were next on my list to tag so looking forward to what you make for yourself. 😀
- ashafskNom nom nom. What a way to start the series Meeta! Super excited about it and so thrilled to see people excited about it. And you know what! It has given me reason to be excited to cook for myself 😉
- ashafsk@journeykitchen I knew you'd like this one 😉
- cafe_johnsoniaLooks fantastic!
- meetakwolff@wanderingladle oh yes! Glad that you'll join. So looking forward to seeing what you make.
- meetakwolff@ashafsk Now your turn. What's for lunch honey?
- ashafskCroissant sandwich! I went and got the croissants last night from the cafe next to me.. Toasted multigrain croissants... Mmmm
Log in to like or comment.