thedielineDieline blue does not print in CMYK. 😧 #designerproblems
- quinnsnacksPantone to CMYK conversion is so brutal!
- thedieline@quinnpopcorn it really is!
- rosecourtneyroseTHE WORST
- patbroadgateAlso makes for happy accidents 😬
- sumanshantanuHightime the printing industry needs to find a better alternative solution. #printisnotdead
- emysueIt's awful with blue. I'm a graphic designer at UNC. The blue is slightly different every time. Ugh.
- kabarecWhat printer are you using? Looks like an inkjet printer... Offset could probably get ypu close, but still wouldnt be a 100% and if you change the paper to a more high quality some times makes a diferents. (just some advice probably you could try if tpu haven't already) :)
- cooperthesilentninjaOffset can match it without problem
- ruizjmeBlue and orange are the worst in CMYK! 💦
- susisutaraNot all printers are made equal.
- treyseaGreens are horrible too
- _marinThe closest you will get in offset CMYK printing is C80, Y20.
- mckellierSomeone didn't use Color Bridge swatch book then?
- dianelindquistTry using a image of the color instead.
Log in to like or comment.