sallysbakeblogI asked Kevin to write down a couple ingredients as I was testing a recipe and he drew pictures of a whisk, a cupcake, and a smiley instead.
- craftyhopeInstead!? So he didn't write down the other ingredients. Oh no.
- sallysbakeblog@marinkadink I KNOW!
- sebarnhartThe worst part of this recipe is when I have to whisk my ear!! 😳
- thedomesticrebelYou should write your next book's instructions completely in Kevin illustrated hieroglyphics.
- _trudles_That's so funny!
- bethlpetersenHaha I thought the same thing @sebarnhart
- treats_with_a_twist@sebarnhart haha exactly what I thought!
- sallysbakeblog@treats_with_a_twist @sebarnhart HAHAHAHAHA I think those are swirls? Totally looks like an ear
- sallysbakeblog@thedomesticrebel Kevin's dream
- candamiahI thought that was a q-tip going in an ear 😉
- bitesofbri@sallysbakeblog my husband does this with the grocery list. Too funny! Good for a laugh, right?
- illgiveyouthemoonHow cute! 😉
- 2reflect1@candamiah that's what I thought it was!! haha
- 2reflect1q-tips in ears are big no-no according to ENT dr nothing is supposed to go in ear canal can do damage haha. Really appetizing on a baking blog ha
- sallysbakeblog@bitesofbri haha yes!
- slkeeb@sallysbakeblog that's Harry's broom clearly! 😜
- girlpants15That's adorable
Log in to like or comment.