traveloregonTook the Wallowa Tram up to the top of Mt Howard & then took our snowshoes out to this phenomenal view you see here! The Wallowas are amazing from every stand point. If I was allowed, I'd build a house right there and gaze into the peaks for the end of my days... #traveloregon #thewallowas
- joewhittlephotographyThe summit of Eagle Cap Mountain, the wilderness' area namesake, can be seen far in the background. Great shot @casstaway! Not sure about the "model" though... ;)
- danman820@nolangrose dis is cool
- jchapellIs the tram open already?
- bethanyrydmarkI can't wait to return! My parents took us up the tram when I was seven or eight. Such good memories...
- walterjstahl@paitynpeterson been here
- abagailsadventuresWhaaat?! That's my uncle!! @joewhittlephotography
- traveloregon@jchapell The tram is scheduled to reopen to the public in mid-May.
- traveloregon#easternoregon #thewallowas
- ardent_sky@bethspr yes!
- olipocket@mmackenz3 @mlparker21 @marissalouise WE MUST GO
- mlparker21@olipocket @mmackenz3 @marissalouise yes let's get planning!
- kriscontreras4@beardymcbeardson how do you not wanna live here?!
- beardymcbeardson@kriscontreras4 if there's on thing I hate more than Houston, it's hipsters.
- noellouise@shelbiebu definitely going here
- kaisaolsonGorgeous! @thutchinson316
Log in to like or comment.