thesartorialistPrince St. , New York This shot is a great example of why ,sometimes, the best street-style shots are shot from behind.
Each time I see someone I have to quickly decide what are the most important elements of the look and how to I capture that.
In this case, it was the long, flowing scarf and suede skirt (both very feminine) contrasting with the heavy shoes, sporty puffer jacket(both very masculine). Plus I always think it’s easier to create you’re own imaginary story about an image when there’s still some mystery about the subject.
- toyboysephlouisjoMen chic #lovesit
- alebreroI love this kind of mystery you are talking about! Thats the difference that makes you an artist.
- cherylseo.mrsWhere is his/her face?
- mcubedphoto@bzshapiro This makes me think of your street photos from behind. See what the @thesartorialist says about that
- tammyrioFace missing, sort of scary...
- fragalganoIs it a she or a he?
- masha318@dogs_ny !!
- ohmycarlin@srominge llllllllllolllllllllll
- ladyjane1Love it!!
- ladysliderLove this.
- omakazeThose shoes!
- happy_inthedragonkingdomNoticed you lean towards skirts, big flowing coats n quirky shoes ♥
- cnaparstek@leaenew is this you ? 😜
- dmsmive@giospot @flashlella75 @cocostance @pdoubleyou72 ecco
- andattitudeCan't get enough if this picture! I always have to look at it ! GREAT !
- lebelageboutiqueFantastic !
- jennysuleimanFabulous !!!!
Log in to like or comment.