onlyinsfWelcome back to our TransAmerica Pyramid #AlwaysSF takeover. This photo is by @olgaanshakova.
Did you know? In 1989, the 48-story Pyramid shook for more than a minute during the Loma Prieta earthquake, but the building was undamaged and no one was injured. This can be directly attributed to the careful planning and engineering of the building when it was built in the 1970's.
This is proof that our favorite building in our skyline will stand the test of time and Mother Nature.
- olaova8Omg!! Thank you for appreciating my photo!:)
- jamesjetsoftenAwesome! Good friend of @karlthefog, too. ;) @onlyinsf
- annastassia7@ansticcce @nadya_hopeee @mda777 @gorgreous @ogogolina my mum rocks !:)
- gdmmouraAwesome ! I 💜 SF
- onlyinsf@olgaanshakova @aanshakova awesomeness must run in your family 😃
- alex_mmgComo tu foto @m_alexandra31
- tantia1I'll say it again. Jack Armstrong, one of the engineers. My Dad.
Log in to like or comment.