thekitchnAsparagus season is ON. How do you like to cook it? (Photo by @christensenemma)
- paredownacresBacon wrapped. Too cliche? Still delicious!!
- prosttothehostSliced and on pizza
- healthyrecipeecstasyWrapped in prosciutto, broiled, then drizzled with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- spmgourmetBroiled with Olive Oil, Fleur de sel and fresh ground black pepper
- loveandlentilsAlways love to roast it, drizzled with olive oil and s&p... Super simple yet totally delicious.
- krissyintheryeWrapped in bacon
- breckinridge73Why are they cooked on a silpat?
- christensenemma@breckinridge73 I had just toasted some bruschetta and just left the silpat on!
- allilauStunning! Such a delicious snap. 🍴❤️🍴
- glutenfreecreePoached with a little lemon 👌
- _missa_Roasted with a little olive oil, salt, & pepper.
- chevremamaWith a dollop of chèvre!
- isugarcoatitI am crazy for asparagus! Grilled on the barbie.
- _themainingredientEither sautéed with butter, roasted garlic & red pepper flakes or wrapped in bacon & broiled @thekitchn
- jessitribeRoasted with Parmesan, evoo, s&p
- breckinridge73Should I be using my silpat for more than cookies? You've opened a whole new world for me!
- culinarypostcardsRaw (shaved) and steamed. and in risotto.
- abeille_beilleOVOO, cracked pepper, sea salt and lemon. Back for 12 minutes @ 325F. When it comes out if the oven shake, add a bit more sea salt and a sprinkle of sugar to bring out the green flavor. DIVINE.
- duaceelorSkillet, coconut oil, oregano, salt and pepper!
Log in to like or comment.