Chefs, this one is for you. It's a loose riff on a bone marrow dish which I usually serve as an app or a "may I have your attention please" for private dinners.
Remove florets from the broccoli stem, coat in oil and roast at 425 for about 20-30 minutes. A charred exterior is a great sign it's done. Cut lengthwise or in cylinders and serve. The exterior will be tough, make you serve with a small spoon and have them scoop out the inside.
I usually serve it with garlic butter and herbs, a kimchi broth or purée, mole butter or truffle salt but I'm sure you can come up with something better.
- journey.to.tafari@worldofpoetry 😍
- cardyogaYou have a new fan #cardyogaLove #inspired Keep Creating
- thecrueltyfreeshop@tv_rose This guy's got a bit of attitude. I like it.
- residentialred@bink_a_boo thought you might like this rendition
- do_sumthinAwesome dude! This is some NOMA type shit! Do you have a restaurant and can I work for you?
- hiramcamillo@cooksumthin thx but I'm just cooking as a hobby. I leave the real cooking to the pros like yourself!
- do_sumthinDude your plating technique and ideas are far more superior than some chefs I know. Broccoli stalk as a faux bone marrow!?!?!! Bravo my friend, bravo.
- zohrachaOk this is genius
- happyhealthyhippyOh my, your page is absolutely moving 🙏 Thank you for sharing. Such an inspiration!
- hiramcamillo@happyhealthyhippy thank you for stopping by:)
- labarbecqueThis inspired me so much, that I stayed in on a Saturday evening to make it for supper tonight. I topped mine with gremolata and toasted pinenuts, all over a swipe of labneh. Best Saturday ever. Can't wait to try more of your wonderful creations! Thank you based veg god 🙏
- hiramcamillo@labarbecque nice touch with the labneh!
- kristinavageOMG!!!! Yum!! @phashizzle
- jaz_meets_worldFavorite part of the broc
- maggiehyams@kamkennedy badass
Log in to like or comment.