jambajuice#JambaFit Tip from @TracyAndersonMethod: Keeping my family #fit is super important to me, and so I love mixing #family time with #fitness time.
Giveaway: comment today and tell us how you keep your family #healthy and #happy for a chance to win a $50 #JambaJuice gift card. #healthyliving #activelife #motivation #fitfam
- johnsonerinm#happy & #healthy by exercising (whole family goes to gym sometimes) and EATING healthy!! 😉💪
- jnee143My husband and I work out together and I am in chArge of the balanced diet and meals :)
- roar_aTake a nice walk everyday :)
- jerhardtxoMy sister likes to go running with me, and when she does we will usually do intervals where we alternate between running and then lunges, running and Russian twists, etc. it is great motivation to push each other!!
- lcericksonWe take the kiddo and pup to the park to run ourselves ragged!
- mama4x4I use my baby as my weights, fun for her and I still get in my workout!
- tracy923I juice fresh organic veggies and fruits for me and my husband
- mel0di0usI cook my parents healthy meals and always check up on what they're eating
- simonewallrussWe all take turns jumping on the rebounder and go for walks everyday
- judytrannnnMy sister and i figure skate!
- jennylauren_Family hikes and family bike rides. Also eating healthy homemade family dinners together!
- maggiedesignTo keep my family #healthy and #happy we encourage each other to eat healthy food & we run together and play sports!
- cornellbear@skyekeys29 my mom has Multiple Sclerosis so I can def relate to stepping up to introduce healthier foods! She loves strawberries in her salads 😛
- 2_honkerz@jambajuice: me and my family run around the house, chasing each other and being, silly.
- cornellbear@jambajuice as much as Ive wanted to control and change so many unhealthy habits at home, I've learned that I can't force or expect major changes from my parents or teenage siblings over night. I try to lead by example and focus on little small changes. I used to be the biggest fast food junkie who never cooked. Today one of my biggest pleasures comes from providing my athletic siblings and more active parents with tasty and nutritious meals. #eattogether
- gray_rosalineMy hubby & I grocery shop, cook & work out together. We motivate each other and have signed up for the Brooklyn Rugged Maniac competition.
- jl_kissI do all of the grocery shopping and cooking. so I always make sure to buy and cook as healthy as I can. and recently me and my fiancé have been walking/jogging during the week. we live about 2 min. from an awesome park with a jogging path so it's great to walk and see the lake and the sites too.
- jenniamoreWe eat lots of produce and go to the park daily with our dogs also we walk our new baby outdoors together frequently
- jambajuice@cornellbear Congratulations! Your entry has been selected. You'll be able to share a $50 Jamba Juice gift card with your family :) E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to claim your prize!
- cornellbearThank you! ❤️❤️❤️ @josieemadri @mig_madrigal @con66mad
Log in to like or comment.