annekuolukitoBeing 2.8 miles from the epicenter coordinates of the primary 5.1 #earthquake means that I feel a lot of aftershocks and the rattling and shaking is the strongest I've ever felt in #California. Lots of pre-quakes too, including a rather scary 3.6 one an hour before the big one. Even the little aftershocks are making me jumpy right now. #quake #lahabra #brea #lahabraearthquake
- olgajazzyI hope you are safe! Know this feeling all too well.
- noirbettieI thought of you right away when I saw it was in la habra! Hope you get some sleep tonight.
- domest1cabilityStay safe.
- bcastielTake care!
- bayareaknitterHoping it will settle down for you guys! :/
- mimisneedlebasketI thought the condo was gonna fall in, felt it bad in Irvine. A lil afraid to sleep!
- inneryarnzenOH you are close! we are 40 miles away and we felt it pretty strongly!
- annekuolukito@mimisneedlebasket @inneryarnzen yeah. I'm pretty jumpy right now. 30+ aftershocks with more intensity than I'd expect for the magnitude due to the shallowness of the quake. Don't know if I'll be sleeping! Y'all take care too!
- inneryarnzenyep! but look toward the yarn crawl next weekend. WE are planning visit around your appereances
- ravenousknitsShe lived in LA til the earthquakes shook her loose. She lives in Texas now where nothing ever moves. - Old 97's. #staysafe
- theyarnyogi@annekuolukito I live within a mile of the epicenter and this bad boy didn't feel good
Log in to like or comment.