tsa#TSACatch: This novelty alarm clock resembling an explosive device was discovered in a carry-on bag at the Kansas City (#MCI) airport last week. Any item resembling an explosive (real or not) can cause significant delays in screening while explosives detection professionals determine if the item is a threat. #TSA
- ciloubidouilleOups... @avataar120 ^^
- cade_keenan@will_noble58 @wyatt_blake
- mrmatthewpennington@iainpennington 😝
- lackeymacfieldHow idiotic are people. Things like this are not funny at all
- mindyloveandersonYou have to wonder what kind of asinine idiot would pack a "novelty bomb alarm clock" in flight luggage. Stupid shit
- strawbmommyWhat an ass.
- tjft"an explosive (real or not) can cause significant delays in screening while explosives detection professionals determine if the item is a threat. " How long did it take these "Experts" to figure out it was a clock? This instagram is depressing me.
- luke_musicianShame the states needs a shock
- bavlabOmg lol who would even try this @breetothelee
- breetothelee😂 @clt_alex
- aniuka@_jlife wth is wrong with people
- johngebellI found this bomb in an 80s movie
- thejohnhecker@jacksonridge97 @colinirving @scottmm97
- calinexcu@acrcake lol
- marshmellow_987Ahmed was here😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.