joeroganThis is seriously the most delicious moistest ham I've ever had. Super satisfying going through the full process of shooting it, butchering it, brining and then smoking.
- arevsteffenMustard looks good
- sctmrtnLooks so bomb! You know that meat is clean!
- __xd321You've mentioned your smoked pig every podcast since smoking it. Lol
- mudflingerSay that to his face
- kyloopchrisIts that brining bruh, and what kind of mustard is that looks🔥
- hallucinate561@therealsurfbum let's go get some hogs
- chriskoseBam bam we eatin' ham!
- eric_b_916Hellz yeah looks like 🔥
- bobbaugh3@jeepguy584 let's go huntin!
- kushlienY do u shoot a pig ? @joeroganexperience
- captainkirk00Looks super delicious
- mike_aka_slimLooks like steak
- joeleo306You need to try moose meat @joeroganexperience best thing going
- scwalkingbossWhere and what size pig was it?
- scwalkingboss@joeleo306 Moose is good antelope is better. Steak wise.
- deadliestgeekI wanna try the nug
- jiujitsup@joeroganexperience Have you heard of Gray Cook from Functional movement systems ? Please try and get that guy on your podcast. Wealth of knowledge u would appreciate.
Log in to like or comment.