dlanceblackSo is it truly bad luck to step on these or is it just @tomdaley1994 making an American Idiot of me... my eyes glued to the ground everywhere I walk.
- jwillis70Yep I always avoid walking on those things or cracks was told it was bad luck growing up in the UK still do that here in the US.
- heatherlindyrhodessStep on a nick (crack) you'll marry a stick and a spider will come to your wedding. (A playground rhyme) Tom is not making an idiot of you Lance. #emrhodess
- _charlotte_smart_Haha true thing that 😂 had bad luck all week when I stood on one of those 😂
- beamcgowanIt's bad luck in Dorset... But we're a superstitious bunch.
- nevvykNever step on 3 in a row.
- williameltherington@katierrussell awww
- katierrussell@willye6 ❤️❤️❤️
- fayemartynOnly if you step on all 3 of them xxx
- reedthehousedownYes bad luck!!
- throughtheeyesofgem@dlanceblack he's right!! Bad luck!!
- hannahhopkins_xDo they not have them in America?x
- erbearebecca@dlanceblack unfortunately, he's right!!
- eltsachI was always told that if you tread on the gaps between the paving slabs then the London bears will come out to get you!
- allaboutstrawberries101Hmm I've never heard of this here in the states either..
- elliehapneySome believe it's bad luck, some people don't. I do x
- kit_kat_1967Just a superstition
- hashtagryanleeAlways been told since I was little it was bad luck! Haha.
- lukecharles87@dlanceblack three drains is bad luck.
- warpedauthorDon't know what the hell those things are. In America as you have probably heard @dlanceblack the only thing close is "Step on a crack, break your mother's back." I stepped on millions and still has yet to work.
- chiggytjatIt's true , I always avoid the cracks
Log in to like or comment.