thesartorialistI found some of my old baseball cards when I went to see my mom in Arizona. Can you believe this White Sox uniform from 1977!! White turtleneck, big collar shirt, hair over the ears, one white batting glove, but best of all...the tinted sunglasses!!!! Baseball use to have style!! This is classic Throwback Thursday.
- anniedowning@natedowning @bpauls517 yesssss.👊
- thesartorialist@marialoconte I think so
- thesartorialist@fjorderseventwo I think this is the uniform that had shorts! I just didn't find a card that showed them ! Anyone have a Ron LeFlore from 1977?
- mayinnewyork@jnnreese your boyz
- alonsdale7That's him @1peterpantsless remember? The answer from trivial pursuit... I wondered what he looked like and the universe answered me... Weird😛😳
- laur3636Back when their logo didn't look like sex instead of sox .
- tokyo_eighteen@stamcam ... When baseball had style ... ?!
- skfranksStyling and profiling
- milenatambuttiLe copiaron al tio guido @gianinnacoppa
- 18waits#aviators So good.
- rkjewels_Great shades!!
- monkmso great! @thesartorialist
- cooliostyleHe cought the style cuz catcher. ^^
- kathrine00021Go White Sox! :)
- jordanbostonjonesHoly shit! I had that card!
- essexmattBest of all - reactorlitght rapide shades
Log in to like or comment.