nycmarathonFall of 2011, I was living on 1st Ave. in Manhattan & the Marathon surged past my apartment. I thought, on a whim: I might be able to do that. More importantly, I wanted to be able to do something REALLY cool that took a lot of effort & helped people. I want to use my hard work to help kids like me, convinced they could never be any kind of athlete & make them believe that they're capable of extraordinary things! -@JustinPBG @nyrr_teamforkids marathoner
- julierohr29Didn't make it in but.....I'm running anyway!!!!!! Raising $ and can not wait!
- gmw2910How can I join this team??
- fafalulu2After a delicate surgery and that I thought maybe I will never walk or run again I m so happy and proud of my self that I got the lucky e mail yesterday! I am innnnnnn thanks @nycmarathon one of my dreams is comming true....🍀
- shanadawgI really don't like to ask ppl for money
- mimbenjamin@julerdh I am the same!!! Didn't get in so now I am running for Team for kids!! I am do excited!!
- runnycdance02@mimbenjamin @nyrr_teamforkids me too!! I am super excited because now I get to run for a cause :) the silver lining to why I didn't get in with lottery!
- mimbenjamin@nyydancer02 you're 100% right! Good luck 👏👏👏👏😊
- alanmedrado_personal42k🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃.... @ruiterarantes !!!
Log in to like or comment.