glennaknitsDropping down a few rows to fix a mistake. Fixing it on a speeding train, like a boss.
- ideasdeptYou go!
- bossyfemmeYou are a pro! Explaining myself to lots of commuters this week. What is that's
- bossyfemmeEr, I mean, answering a lot of questions that boil down to "what do you think you're doing?" Knitting lace at 7am is not the expected answer.
- glennaknits@bossyfemme fascnatingly enough, I have had very few people comment on my knitting on the GO -omce was actually a fellow knitter, in solidarity, and another was a guy next to me genuinely interested in seeing how cables work. I was stunned.
- glennaknitsOf course most people are too busy napping or reading their ipads or phones to notice ;)
- ayoungvoiceA guy interested in how cables work? Too cute!
Log in to like or comment.