theradavistVery nice! @rapha_n_america @rapha / cc @chrisdistefano
- dj.uliusWhat is the meateater thing?
- theradavist@dajulius a reference to Eddy Merckx's voracious appetite on Tre Cime as he raced to victory for Molteni, a sausage company.
- enzosterckx@dajulius #giro #1974 #eddymerckx
- qualifiedtechnicianThe Cannibal
- dj.uliusHuman flesh then ;-) not just flesh.
- risemeccanicaMerckx raced to fourth on the day... Preserved his lead by seconds over Baronchelli in his first giro. Hard to believe that doc exists from '74 and we're left with "cobbles baby"
- skcc1Great kits
- bike_eat_sleep_repeatVleeseter is just a big faillure translating the cannibale in flemish #raphafail
- dj.uliusThat was my feeling @stijnvlasschaert like when they messed up the flags..
- sklontz@johnprolly is the Phoenix jersey celeste in person or more light blue as it looks on a screen?
- verstekelingHaha #vleeseter i guess the designer just used Google translate instead of asking any flemish or dutch Guy. Now it's like you are cycling to the next butchershop what a Joke
- theradavist@sklontz blue
- natashaosman😍👏 @regue85
- fastamsterdamDon't understand Vleeseter?
- mr.chrisdiaz@fastamsterdam vleeseter means carnivore. It's for Merckx who had the nick name "cannibal".
- stevencuyCan't believe they will actually sell you these. #vleeseter what an epic fuck up. Shows what posers they really are at @rapha
- theradavistlol guys, chill. it's all good.
- recipherPeople like to get angry about trivial shit, don't they? I might buy one now, just 'cos.
Log in to like or comment.