theradavistAttention: Portland! All points bulletin for Ben's @argonautcycles disc road. It was stolen out of his garage. If you see it, ulock it and holler at Ben!
- keithgarrisonMan, that thing has to turn up.
- verg@etharfurning @newantarctica @jacobwinfield @jacob_furniss @jeremyddunn @bhobel123 @teamrobot @lavidalachaz
- hipster_hankTakes a special kind of dumb to steal one of the internet's most famous bikes
- erikminmanNo way!!!!!
- westendbikespdxLame. Eyes peeled.
- mikegbianchiliked to get attention from SF peeps.
- warrenlainThat's AWFUL
- endlesshorizontoursAlways on the lookout for dudes riding clip less pedals in flip flops or boots.
- musthrash@chcuk I will be on the look out!
- theradavist@endlesshorizontours that's how I pedal my road bike around town... haha
- endlesshorizontours@johnprolly do you also flip your drop bars upside down and hold the brake levers? That's a solid look.
- pearlveloSo sad. Hope it's found soon @argonautcycles.
- theradavist@endlesshorizontours always, I carry a torque wrench for the barz
- get_wildeorDislike. On the lookout.
- squirrelmastrIdk how they'd sell it
- primalintentMay the hottest circle of hell be reserved
- rajasf@souphorse look up someone by the name of Plattyjo in SF. We've got a great network here for recovering stolen bikes and she'd be the best place to start. I'm sure you're already aware of how many bikes go back and forth along the west coast.
- aaronbeenjammminFuuuhhhhhhhh people are the worst
- christopher_encina_cmtWho the fuck is dumb enough to steal a custom bike? I hope they catch these fools that took it!!
Log in to like or comment.