legojacker💚💚💚 Remembering the Fallen | There is a profound stillness and solemn beauty to Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance at dawn. It was created so that the community could honour and preserve the memories of those they had lost in war. On ANZAC Day, Friday 25 April the walkway to the Shrine (pictured here) will be filled with tens of thousands of people attending a Dawn Service to remember the courage and sacrifice for those who died in war. #ANZAC #lestweforget
- ellennroseeyeah the sky looks incredible!
- jarrodhydephotographyThis is just so cool! 👌
- legojacker@sydneyfcchick 🙏🙏🙏 thank you! Sadly I don't think I will attempt the same photo on Friday as I think people may misinterpret my attempt at a lego tribute as disrespectful.
- legojacker@jarrodhydephotography cheers mate! 🙏🙏🙏
- pulupI am always amazed by the number of Aussies travelling all the way to Turkey to pay their respects.. 👏👏👍👍
- nils285❤️ 👏
- rodneycowledSo nice!
- purpurellaOh wow 🙏
- georgieparkerSuch a beautiful shot 🙏
- arthurlovescharlieloveshunterGreat shot!
- gerinmel@legojacker Amazing & Inspiring at the same time! #loveit #lestweforget
- legojacker@gerinmel cheers mate. It is an inspiring place. 🙏🙏🙏
- gerinmel@legojacker UR welcome
- she_dreams_in_flowersThis is so 😎
Log in to like or comment.