toryburch“There is always something left to love.” —Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
- fikimaRIP!! El mas grande de los escritores de América !!😪
- _taniaroqueRIP genius.
- bellahudiburg@ibeshenanigans this is the book I told you about. The author just died. He was amazing.
- stefy_love_swamyBellissimo libro....
- limenbJust read a short story by him last night, Marques is brilliant. Sad to hear the news, may he rest in peace.
- adridibar100 años de Soledad a master piece !!
- amandafabus@katie_mcgovern @annemarie_donohue
- blueandblissTory. .. Gabriel Garcia Marquez was a master of the literature not only for Latin Americans but for everybody who yearns to be transported by the imagination, and power of words. I was so sad to learn he died. Thank you for paying homage to this Master in a very subtle way thru your post on Instagram
- xmorrggaannx@lindseywhall_ remember mrs Beattie @let_me_eat_candy
- patry_barbie@mamytacaya a ella le gustaba Gabo
- blackoutagainOMG IT IS MY FAVOURITE AUTOR WITH PAULO COELHO and Jose Mauro de Vasconcelos
- sevak_nahapetiancan someone tell me in what chapter is this quote. I want to find, but I can't
- _11fireserpent77_Cien años de Soledad
Log in to like or comment.