thesartorialistFASHION is what you wear.
STYLE is how you wear it.
- diazmantillaLove how your eyes see beauty everywhere you go☺️💝
- anniennelsoni love how they wear their hats
- danielabenedek<3 <3
- moirogers@mohypnol what are you doing on the weekend?
- mohypnol@moirogers I'm going to that juggling festival.. You keen?
- sunnynadineThe quintessential of style, no need for brands just personal taste.
- maaarveloushorn@thesartorialist The main issue these images reveal is the clash between the aesthetic qualities and the ethical challenges these individuals represent. When aboriginal sartorial expresións have been treated as a problem by the ruling class maintaining such identities becomes a political problem. European trading has been portrayed as the "right" identity and indigenous identities as the "wrong " ones . Globalized Homogenization allows cultural and political control. Note that the people with the most unique identities - as cultural groups- are also the most economically oppressed. I love the fact you can see the beauty of their cultural identity, but they are and have been under attack for centuries. Trade is the invisible hand that punish their choices. Fair trade or direct trade with these communities are an effective way to help them build autonomy.
- carlafernandapapor que abrir mão da cor?
- alepcastilloBeautiful! Love this picture!
- maiki_kI can look at this picture a thousend times.. it s just beau-ti-ful !!! 👌
- zignatureCool colors👏
Log in to like or comment.