runeatrepeatDoes anyone else just stare at something you dropped for a while? Kinda hoping it disappears...
- peanutbutterandrunningYup. Especially my daughter, but likely she's just waiting for mom to spring into action.
- choosing4balance@peanutbutterandrunning living that too :) hahaha. You made me laugh.
- questcreatorYes!!! It's like part shock and then part how do I clean this up... What's the easiest way.
- cparunnergirlUgh I dropped an egg this week too, right before heading to work. What a pain.
- katieeoxThis EXACT thing happened to me this morning. And yes I stared at it for a good minute before cleaning it up
- energizerbittyDropped an entire carton of eggs last week. #winning
- esstar321Broke back-to-back bottles of hot sauce all over the place the other week. Soooo tempted to play dumb & leave it for the bf to clean up!
- chelseyjonesesesI usually call my dog in the kitchen and hope for the best.
- mdkobeespecially eggs @runeatrepeat. The worse to clean up
- krystal0tnAll the time, sometimes I even look for an undo button!!!
- teamgpsFirst I stare, then I take a picture :)
- stuftmamaEvery day.
- running_joe247Only when I drop food... but it's more along the lines of thinking, "Man I bet was the best bite! :-("
- superquinnjrtYou need a dog.
- reese_spachOops.... happens to the best of us!
Log in to like or comment.