catyjotwin1California on my mind. #gradcap #graduationcap #californiarepublic
- laurengotteDude how did you get that glitter to stay on your cap?
- catyjotwin1Lots. And lots. Of glue. Lol. @laurengotte
- laylaabrahamI love it 😍😍😍😍😍
- catyjotwin1Thanks!! @laylaabraham
- mboxesAre you moving to California?
- catyjotwin1Summer of 2015!! @mboxes
- crazybandgirl21That's so kool your mom was so excited
- mboxesWhoa, that is so exciting! :D way to go
- catyjotwin1I know I can't wait! @mboxes
- bljaz10@catyjotwin1 hey, how did you do this to be able to get the design so good?
- catyjotwin1@bljaz10 my teacher had some sort of trace paper. You lay that down first. Then you put your design over the top of it, and use a pen to draw over the design. Just literally, trace the lines on the design. When you take everything off, the trace paper leaves a chalky/powdery design on the page. Then you use glue, and glitter.
- catyjotwin1I'm sure you can find the trace paper in hobby lobby or something. I hope that helps! If not... just sketch your design on it in pencil, and use a pencil to dab glue on the places you want it, then pour glitter on it and shake it off. @bljaz10
Log in to like or comment.