treycanardJust when just had every right to put these people in his place and have the ultimate burn! He chose not to because he loved them, he loved them in their beating and torture and slander and ridicule, he chose to hold his tongue because it was best for them. Jesus did that for you and for me. Note to self.. Remember that next time I wanna open my mouth and burn somebody into the ground.
- therealchrisandrewsPlease trey go look at my page!!! By the way love this post!!
- koaltreyn@treycanard , he did speak" father forgive them for they know not what they do" grace under immense pressure and stress. He endured the worst day imaginable so we could enjoy our best days we can't even imagine.
- scotty109bAmen brotha! 🙏 So easy for us to hurt someone with our words. Closing our mouths sometimes is the best thing we can do. Thank you for that! God Bless!
- gohardboyznycRespect that
- goolay22Preach preacha!
- tlom63@treycanard great seeing you at Seattle , thanks for your constant display of faith
- bermbuster6I learn more from listing that you then I do when I go to church. You make me feel better and give me inspiration. Thanks Trey
- kelliff133Thanks for the word everyone could learn something with this. Think before you speak. @treycanard keep up the good words I get so much out of it.
- cdavis312This is why you have so many who love and support you and wish you the best you have a great heart and mind and love life . I am touched with this
- hhjakobssonAmen 🙏
- dee_plusTo hold your tongue takes much more strength 🙏
- nyork323@treycanard were you aware that Easter began as a pagan holiday that worshipped the goddess of fertility? That is what the eggs are for....just saying
- denniesaling@treycanard Isaiah 53 amen
- edperry187In our culture this is a great time to share the good news about God's gift- whatever "Easter" traditions you hold to!
- annalie_loves_mcr#Amentothat #godworkswonders
Log in to like or comment.