- jessikaalvarezgp@hannanijh 😍😍
- feonalitaMy favorite
- janelleburgerMy mini candle wick just lets out smoke and no smell. And i had to dig out the wax because it kept melting into the wick and kept burning out 😔
- lovevicdesignTreasure in the forest
- karatodd@janelleburger are you trimming the wick? That should take care of at least the smoke problem!
- janelleburger@karatodd yeah i did last night actually. I only bought the candle last week and now i have a super tiny bit left over. Think ill stick to their room sprays from now on
- diptyqueDear @janelleburger, we are sorry to hear that. Please find some tips for safely prolonging the life of your candles. The first time you burn your diptyque candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours, until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time. Before lighting your diptyque candle, trim the wick to 1/4-inch length. By shortening the wick you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.After blowing out your candle, re-center and straighten the wick. We hope these tips will help you. You will find more info on our website diptyqueparis.com. We wish you a nice day.
- _addsomesparklesCheck out our review of @diptyque candles on our blog: addsomesparkles.wordpress.com 🎀
- stephhbien@danielbien I want one for our room in the future, we will decide on a scent 😊
Log in to like or comment.