mrjoezeeTONIGHT: Catch an all new episode of my investigative series, #Revealing on @sundancetv where I go undercover to dig into the counterfeit industry. Is it True or Faux? Find out tonight at 9pm. #MustZeeTV
- juneambroseU got it and congrats on Yahoo
- jedicha@mrjoezee Always love your Sundance shows! 👏
- josephinezee@mrjoezee when can we c ur programs in Australia??? Long overdue🙆
- mapyluuBeautiful @mrjoezee !! We are two sister Designers we make Clothes and Jewelry♥ passes from our profile to have a look, we would very much like ;-)
- renegonzalez715#love @imgmodels
- eax@mrjoezee Wow, you are an incredibly great host. You sound smart and very well informed on camera, all without being egotistical or arrogant. Would love to see more of you covering other things. #MustZeeTV
- jessicayfloresI absolutely loved the episode. Well done. BUT I feel like you missed the real other side to this story. Not the brands or the people who work for it but the people who actually construct these bags and their working conditions. Many of these manufacturers use child labor and have their workers in deplorable conditions. It can be difficult to get the average consumer to feel bad about successful luxury brands. But they understand child labor and are familiar with sweat shops. Fantastic episode otherwise. Big fan.
Log in to like or comment.