aliciathenutritionistaAnd 5 seconds later, he was arrested. And the entire block of Boylston was cleared...
- andrew_rudanskyHi, My name is Andrew Rudansky and I work for NBC News. Can we please use this video on-air and online? I can be reached at Andrew.Rudansky@nbcuni.com. Thank you.
- tigerlilzy@aliciaanskisrd glad you're okay.
- aliciathenutritionista@tigerlilzy thanks Lily!
- alliemalHi Alicia. My name is Allie and I work at CNN. Id love to speak with you about this. Could you contact me at Allison.Malloy@cnn.com? Thanks!
- johnmcbarronHe had a backpack that was designed to scare people and I believe he actually planted another. He had been posting on Facebook that he "had a blast at the Marathon"
- nunzi81He left the back pack U.N. attended along with another back pack both placed under the photo bridge at the finish line
- jfriel19@ayemelll this dipshit
- jfriel19@cmoy1824 I hate this person
- ayemelllRetard @jfriel19
- amysarahx3This makes me ill
- spoonisherLet's not lose our heads...
- dee.chin@sall_e did you see this on the news babe?
- sall_e@chinpuscreative OMG.... No words!
- davidlueaWhat a complete moron. @l_isa_marina
- charlottefishHEHEH @nessibear
- victoria.tisWhat did he do @_ryannx
- fraserdonHe walked down Boylston St, barefoot, wearing black clothes and a veil and the proceeded to leave a backpack containing a pressure cooker (which is what the marathon bombers used) that wasfull of confetti and left it at the finish line. It was done on the first anniversary of the bombing.
Log in to like or comment.