tmobileUm... what?! Please decode for us...
- ricidiculous@tmobile Sarah's texting from the past because the gs5 came out on the 11th (not the 8th). Dudes like "noo waaay." Oh and he's also amazed how it's an #emoji on an andriod which again dudes like "noo waaay.!" #yesway
- robpleaseIMO she didn't know how to respond so she sent random ones
- e.ibarra@ricidiculous I'm on the Galaxy S5 ✌ Emoji's have been available since the jellybean update?!
- ricidiculous@evanearthey lol I know but the average consumer who converts from iPhone to android has no idea.
- angelisverybored@gruntydrakken iPhone has 1gb ram and my galaxy note 3 has a 3 gb ram, iPhone isn't built for speed.
- joegualtieri88What does ram matter so much in a smartphone anyway. iPhone has shown to millions of people around the world that 1GB is more than enough.
- sicilian_girl3No comparison android is way better ...
- irvinkeithEXACTLY👍👍👍👍👍 @joegualtieri88
- valentina21486Neither the galaxy or the iphones are the best options. There are much better phones than just what the majority of people are talking about. Emojis? Seriously are they that big of a deal? They can be downloaded free for messaging on any android with the handcent messaging app as an add on package. Android phones are the best, but the galaxy is a mess and should not represent Android.
- tmobile@diazvictor We definitely want to check in on this further for you. Can you email us at TForce(@)T-Mobile(DOT)com with your name, issue and phone# -
- bl0ndcheetha_2021T mobile SOQA
- dierleumasWhy do get such horrible service from you
- sergiovellattiI second that question. You'd think I'm 2,000 feet below with my service. @dierleumas
- dierleumasYou're not alone haha @sergiovellatti
- tmobile@dierleumas @sergiovellatti Please email us at Tforce[@]T-Mobile[DOT]com with your name, mobile# & summary of your situation.
- tmobile@reid_niermann Please email us at Tforce[@]T-Mobile[DOT]com with your name, mobile# & summary of your situation.
- mssantanax3idk what you guys are talking abt lol I get Great Service im actually surprised because ive heard tmobile had bad service but I had AT&T and I didnt even get pgone calls or texts sometimes my service was so horrible I now have service pretty much everywhere ! i love tmobile
- tmobileWe are happy to receive your feedback, but our desire is always to help. If you have any matters with which you need assistance, Please email us at Tforce[@]T-Mobile[DOT]com with your name, mobile# & summary of your situation.
- kiid7I called and emailed you guys never resolve anything you just get tired of calling @tmobile
Log in to like or comment.