thesartorialistOne of the joys of my career is I never know what I will find around the next corner of the street or bend in the road.
On my second day in Peru, staying in the village of Urubamba, we took a road that snaked through the hills just outside town.
Farms, terraced hills, random livestock, the hills are full of a life not much different than it would have been one hundred years ago or more.
You can imagine how my jaw dropped when I saw this young girl, with her halo of flowers.
More than from a different place, she (and her little brother) were from a different place and time. At that age I barely let my little girls handle the TV remote control, let alone go off on a journey down a winding hillside road loaded down with a large clay pot on their back.
Everyday I’m so thankful that I get to discover the world in all its endless and fascinating diversities and similarities.
- hannitarae@dddebstep :)
- puherocki like the yellow flowers. què bello mi paìs ♥♥♥
- celalala@jeanina i remember your vietnam pictures
- jeanina😍 Haaaay! Sarap bumiyahe @celalala 😊
- chelseafreeAn impressive shot!
- robertadultra@marcosprafael peruuuuu! Vamos meu amor! 😍
- maria_mastrangelo@elfashionisto I love this, I feel like I would be so inspired in Peru <3
- eloragorgeofficial@lauracharney 💕
- effygolightlyThe little boy reminds me of the little boy in Sam Smith's "la la la"
- joshylolaLove her dress :-)
- mafesome❤️❤️❤️ cuties @lauraliliana16
- ritosoul@natalia_gmz 💜💚
- luisabele👏👏👏👏👏hermosa foto!!!
- _winic_I love this so much!
Log in to like or comment.