bonjourninoNINO'S GINGER BALLS
1.5c Oat Flour (you can grind rolled oats)
1.5c Brown Rice Flour
1tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Ground Ginger
0.5tsp Baking Soda
1 egg (or egg substitute, mom used applesauce)
0.25c Oil (canola, coconut or safflower)
0.25c Peanut Butter (unsalted)
1Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients together and mix thoroughly until a dough forms. *Roll the dough out on lightly floured surface to 1/4" thickness and use any shaped cookie cutter to cut treats. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 18-22 min until edges are golden brown.* ***For Nino's Ginger Balls roll dough into tiny bite sized balls and baked them for 5-7 min on 325-350°F.***
- amymonkey72These look yummy! I'm going to make these for Ace & Cherie. 😊
- planperfectnycThank you, friend! Will try with rice flour. Toby is allergic to oats! Sure he will love these
- mrbobabearThanks for sharing!! Looks good!
- mygardenrocksAiden and Gracie think your balls sound delicious.
- smcnulty1981@j__mcnulty we should make these for Finn and evie bear 😃
- wrigley_frenchieThank you so much for sharing @bonjournino sounds awesome
- degopunkYay gluten free
- ouiouibellaHow bout you jus make em for me?
- distractedflamingoHow are his Frenchie Farts after he eats them? (Typical frenchie mom question) 😊💨
- jerry_da_schnorgiThanks for this!!!👍👍
- bonjournino@distractedflamingo SMELL LIKE GINGER FARTS!
- elketerbentzadikTell Nino to keep his balls to himself.
- ownjungHahahaha I found an interesting mix of images under the hash tag #gingerballs
- ownjungHey #gingerballs #murrayhewitt @marlowenugget
- thenuggetbros@ownjung @bonjournino #gingerballs includes a surprising number of cat pics
Log in to like or comment.