theradavistI bumped into mr. Quiros at #2014nahbs and shot his insane Tange Aero track bike... #STTB - see more on PiNP
- you_snooze_you_guzIt's not that they just want compliments, it's that someone put a lot of hard work in making a unique and awesome custom frame. By all means comment shit like that when you see a pure fix or retrospec that the owner put zero effort in building, but this is craftsmanship, it's like the frame builder's baby. If you don't have something nice to say about someone's baby, don't say anything at all. @fixedbeersp
- quiroscustomframes@nafety the stem does need to go, it's the only 1" threadless stem I had and I didn't want to shim a 1 1/8" last minute debate with myself on threaded or threadless and the threadless king headset was the deciding factor. I'm glad with the overall build, just like with everything... some will love it, some will never understand... :)
- spfixedbeer@weridebikes not hating at all, man. Just dislike the frame.
- theradavist@fixedbeersp there's a more polite way of voicing opinions dude.
- theradavist@fixedbeersp I'm just asking people to be polite. Has nothing to do with not sharing opinions, or accepting critique. In order to receive respect, you should give it.
- theradavistOtherwise, yeah, it looks like snotty fixie elitist bullshit.
- fauxriehlI hate stuff and want strangers to know about it
- fauxriehl*But not this
- nafety@quiroscustomframes hands down totally unique and bad ass overall! I'm all for it and understand the dilemma! I just love a slammed nitto jag on "tarck" bikes, ya' know?!
- spfixedbeerSorry man. Don't want to be rude at all. I'm totally aware of the hard work involved in a custom frame. It was a douche way of share my opinion, mostly because I'm too lazy to write huge comments like this. Nevertheless, now I'm watching myself being obligated to it.
- spfixedbeer@gattmuzman ...or what?
- alwaysdirtLooks great! @quiroscustomframes you must be tall! It's very well proportioned for a big bike and I like the long top tube
- theradavist@fixedbeersp all good - I just try to run a tight ship
- quiroscustomframes@waddelblah 6'2" but very long legs and arms... Awkwardly long legs and arms actually lol @nafety I agree and can relate! I'm glad you can as well. Thanks again for the compliments
- nickrambonePerfect for cruising the streets!
- dusty_dupreeThat thing is a beast! I'm 5'9", put a seat in the middle of the TT and it could be a tandem for me! 😂
- grommet10000rpConvert it to a polo bike.
Log in to like or comment.