thesartorialistFrom my friend Fabrizio @fabriziorollo vacationing in India 'Leopards taxidermia surrounding the huge stairs n the Umaid Bhawan Palace Hotel in Jodhpur were hunted by the Maharaja!'
- myfashionsoupThis picture is breathtaking!
- sandrasoriano@akalturki @tarekshamma best India memories
- alymck8@k8emckinnon @savmck13 @leg_mck look familiar?
- tajhotelsbrazil@fabriziorollo wow!!!❤❤❤
- shane_neatI'd be careful
- melissa_melangeWhy r u promoting this?...discusting.
- fabrifashionNice pic!
- 24ras@melissa_melange I wouldn't call this a promotion... "disgusting" would be considered one's personal opinion I think...
- unrymusicTo bad it's not alive(
- bobby1215Too bad that leopard didn't eat that maharajah....
- holacorinna@bheeshm I think your Banna chotu & I tried to get the guards to let us in this hotel by pretending we were officials riding in your dads Benz. They didnt but that I was the princess of Assam
- khushi_singh@advaniworld this looks like that animals in a palace setting thingi
- hiroisorakokoniPoor animal. Plz consider when u post this how it will affect ppl. They do not belong to human.
- rasapavNot to worry. They were hunted a long time ago and now as you mount the stairs, you are privy to a different time and a different cultural place. Do not ignore history but study it and learn from it.
- geraldinetripMaybe @garancedore made it in another life ;-)
Log in to like or comment.