thesartorialistThis book and this image ,taken by Marianne Sin-Pfaltzer, literally took my breath.
This is the kind of image I'd love to own as a print. It would remind me why I go out to shoot everyday.
- jonnydiscoballs@wayne_holland @dotgom @samuel_yau_ @qotchin Mike's been on Oki-Ni again ain't he! 👒
- gypsynationvintageGreat Portait!
- dariabirangThis must be in Sicily
- dotgom@jonnydiscoballs @wayne_holland @samuel_yau_ @qotchin #IranianVogue
- samuel_yau_My boy @dotgom shopping for a new lamp shade ting init. @wayne_holland @jonnydiscoballs @qotchin
- jonnydiscoballsTurn up height, tote bag and cape game is on point though @dotgom you're hurtin' these Menswear dogs with your steezy Iranian Alphlets. (@wayne_holland @samuel_yau_ @qotchin )
- elanacastleI'm w you. This is a winner
- mavironchiThank you for answering. I agree with you about the inspiration and I wasn't absolutely discussing about the reason why you shared it here. I appreciate everything that is coming to us from this new way of living the world together, without moving everywhere but being everywhere thanks to others' sharing. I deeply appreciate everything you showed and taught me during the years. My comment was just about the reason why you would have this photo in your house: it's different for me. art just takes me. I can't explain a lot, I can't realize that I like a picture for a reason or another. I just desperately love it! And it's one of the most fascinating and mysterious thing can happen to be ☺️ thank you 🙏
- _msnana_Cool @mrquane
- mishkuleclair@everydayjunglist see? Everything at Burningman already exists elsewhere ;)
- tomwobbeI'm with You to-great!
- lvweifangtook my breath 2
- execwallsExactly!!!! @olaitanf
Log in to like or comment.