vegangela_foodJust... No. #avocado #sydney #whatveganscantaffordtoeat
- mattlokotI pretty much have to take a deep breath before buying them at the best of times. Still, I figure it's cheaper than what people must pay for steak.
- drivingmissramboWHOA! I'm sorry, lady. in Austin, Texas we get avocados for $1.50 in US dollars.
- eilidh.baileyWow! Here in Vancouver I can get one for 89 cents.
- cynpipkinOne reason to come to Texas.
- vegangela_food@mattlokot that's a very good point!!
- vegangela_food@drivingmissrambo @cynpipkin @sugrcat - I'm jealous! Eat lots of them for me!
- megsmuzingsMy god where are you shopping woman!! @vegangela_food
- kpfledWhere I typically shop in Indianapolis they're usually 2 for 5 bucks.
- mattlokot@vegangela_food I live in Melbourne, with similar prices by the look of it. It looks like you're at a local market, which are not as "cheap". They are around $3 at the supermarket this week but often not ripe to eat so it's expensive and inconvenient. They cost more for organic ($4ea).
- lisettearmRidiculous at the moment isn't it :(
- vegangela_food@megsincocoogee that was Harris Farms, so not entirely surprised... But still!
Log in to like or comment.