dansmithismOriginal picture of @clausgrabke for the @santacruzskateboards melting clocks board. This was my very first skateboard bought from Sterling Sports in Henderson, Auckland NZ in 87. So awesome to look through these pages and remember how much skateboarding changed my life. I need to get a reissue to hang at @capturedtattoo. I still remember how I cut the grip tape!
- imogenocide@clausgrabke !! You have an affinity with cool New Zealanders 👆
- johnnygoto@il_gimmi figured you would be into this. Maybe you could help get @dansmithism that reissue to hang in his shop?
- il_gimmi@johnnygoto We reissue that one from time to time. Had it out last year. They're still out there so I'll keep my eyes peeled. I can def track one down for dude.
- justin_nunemakerSo awesome!!! I have a Powell reissue of my very first board here at my shop!!! It's the blue Ray Barbie ragdoll deck! @dansmithism
- dansmithism@johnnygoto @il_gimmi rulers!!!
- johnny_vampotnaKick flip
- maxtodon73@selfuno @dearinheadlights
- benx13Sterling sports hendo now that's a throwback
- dansmithism@benx13 way back!
- 1978sawyerMy first skateboard was the exploding clock graphic. Santa Cruz forever. My home town
- coreymillertattooRad pic...
- kelly_jay_tattooKevin Staab pirate deck here...Those were the days! Very cool!
- _rock3tqueen_Omg. Sterling sports. Thats abit of a throwback. Almost DEKA level.
- marko_dRoskopp Eye for me.
- jenniferhosoiSoooo rad!
Log in to like or comment.