markuszusakAftermath. Rocks washed up from the storm. Tiny slip from the bridge: ....Go on, Clay, look him in his face. If you don't do it now, the murderer is you.
..........To the readers who've stuck with me. Thanks. I love you.
- littlec_11OMG! Can't wait to read this book! *-* Love u too, Markus!
- gens.yLove you a lot
- calumjeAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! BRIDGE OF CLAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Mate, I cannot wait to read this!!!
- kdunk182The line reminds me of I Am The Messenger. The final scene when the bank robber comes clean and gets Ed to realize the importance of his life, being the message, not just doing the cards. I NEED this book ASAP. All the best Markus!
- cngyn93Thanks for the tease. PSH haha
- true_g77This doesn't really make the wait easier. But I know it's definitely worth it 😊
- keereerWe love you too!!! Truly!
- donnapfulkCounting the days...
- beachboardLove you too
- paulalensThank you so much, we love you !
- lovetheoctonautsEven your Instagram captions are perfect 😍
- lovetheoctonautsEven your BIO is perfect 😍
- kdunk182While all the craze and hype for The Book Thief has been going on (which is a good thing! I'm proud you're getting the recognition you deserve) I wanted to compliment you on your roots, and where you began. This picture "is" Ed Kennedy for me, it's I Am The Messenger. It's my favorite book captured in a photo. The Doorman is running here, just as wildly as the thoughts in Ed's mind. I've read all of your works since the Wolf Trilogy, and I Am The Messenger is my favorite book, ever. And I feel you should always be reminded, and deserve constant praise for just how much that book means to me, and what it has done for me. Thank you, Markus Zusak.
- superkazooie@markuszusak I Am the Messenger changed my life and I just wanted to say thank you. You're a hero to me.
- danaeee.46Bellissimo = Beautiful.
- alice_ballabioI read "the book teaf" and I loved it, the story is different and it made me smile and cry at the same time, you're a hero to me and I think than your book is a star in the sky:) Alice (I know that my englesh is terribile but I'm italian😅❤️💫👍⚓️)
- listriyanaHi, @markuszusak I am Lis..can you help me to give the data of figurative language, especially metaphor in the book thief novel, because now I am doing research to your book. #for reference data of my thesis. Thanks beforehand
Log in to like or comment.